However, during and after the My Karma saga, running was no longer possible for me for a number of reasons. I’m still hoping that some day it might be again, but in the meantime I walk, which I love in a different way. Walking hasn't been without difficulty either, though, due to an old injury in my lower back and hip that refuses thus far to completely heal.
When I was walking a few weeks ago, I realized the shoes I was wearing for walking were causing me to supinate (roll outward), so I decided to start looking for good sales for a new pair of my go-to brand. Within a couple of days I found a sale, and a pair that felt just right.
When I started walking with the new pair of shoes, I noticed that during and after the walk, the pain I normally lived with was mostly non-existent. The new shoes had a wider, more established sole and that seemed to provide the support I needed to walk in a healthier, less-painful way. Woo-hoo! It also seemed to trigger circumstances in my outer world that led to energy healing in my lower back and hip. I haven’t yet tried running again as there is still one other factor that needs addressing, but I’m amazed (again) at how fast things can shift when one is ready.
How is this a metaphor for the energy world? The foundation is key. If the foundation is solid, grounded, and secure, like the soles on my new shoes, everything on up can be in alignment much easier. This is true for feet and for buildings and for spiritual work. If we are in alignment with our Core, the foundation of our being, everything else follows along. Our Core, our True Self, is whole, love, joy, peace, truth, abundant, infinite, unimpeded Flow, to name a few eternal qualities of beingness. When we align our intentions, our thoughts, feelings, and actions more with our Core, it causes our outer world to flow into more alignment as well. Since we live in a dense world, this can take some time to show up, although it can also shift instantly, but it really doesn’t matter so much because once you shift into your Core, you are hanging out with such great feelings of beingness that who cares if or when the outer world cooperates?
However, since in my experience this alignment with one's Core, not only feels better, but does indeed lead to outer world alignment in mucho bueno ways, here are 5 steps to aligning with your Core:
1) Practice Oneness with all that is. Pretend as you go about your day that everyone and everything is just another aspect of your larger Self.
2) Love all that arises both within you and outside of you. (Not always easy but there you go.)
3) If you're having problems with #2, whatever you find “wrong” in your outer world, go within and find it there and heal it inside. Then #2.
4) Be ever willing to learn and throw out even long-held beliefs.
5) Affirm the qualities of your inner being: Love, Joy, Peace, etc, and then affirm what you NEED. Manifestation is for what you need considering also the needs of all. Trying to manifest something from ego, from insecurity, from lack, from non-integrity, from harm, from greed, or violating another person or the planet isn’t going to work, or it is and it will make you and others miserable in the short run and/or the long run.
Here’s an example of how shifting into alignment worked for me.
I was having a horrible, no-good, rotten, terrible day. This is what I felt like.
Try these 5 alignment steps and see what happens and let me know!