My cheer for you today. You’re welcome.
Last month I wrote about different levels of manifestation. The level I am writing about this month is the mother lode, the granddaddy, the big whopper par excellence of manifesting. Simply put, this level of manifesting is when a group of people aligns with Source/Spirit and intends something for the greater good of all. What happens when a group joins their consciousness together is nothing short of miraculous.
Here’s one example. I and more than 10,000 others around the world participated in a group manifestation for the healing of a woman. For this group manifestation, a woman was secluded and wired up for an EEG scan for the healing. She, nor the brain doctor, knew when the healing would start. The EEG was continually scanning her brain before, during, and after the group healing intention. They wanted to see if when the 700+ participants in the hotel room and the 10,000+ around the world started to visualize sending lightning strikes to the woman’s brain, the EEG scans would register the start of the group intention. In the video below, Adam McLeod, Dreamhealer, tells the group to focus on visualizing lightning strikes to her head, not to “send healing”. They did this so they could at first register the difference in brain activity. However, healing was the overall intent and was eventually part of the global visualization as well. Again, the woman and those inside the secluded room had no idea when the session would begin or end.
Here is a graphic showing the differences in the subject’s brain scans.
This video of this event below shows the secluded room as well as the conference room where seven hundred were gathered with Adam. The rest of the 10,000 of us were syncing in with them at a pre-designated time for the experiment. As I participated in this group healing visualization, I experienced incredible feelings of Love being sent to this woman. I could palpably feel everyone’s good intentions in my own body. I could see the energy moving and flowing to the woman in a very significant way. It was very moving and heart opening. As the video records, the woman who was receiving the group intentions KNEW when the session had begun, even though she had never been told when it would start, because she suddenly started feeling and seeing all sorts of powerful things happening in her and around her. There is no doubt after seeing the results of the EEG and the woman’s testimony, that group intentions when aligned with positivity and Spirit are very effective.
Conduct your own experiment! You may want to set a specific group intention that you can measure in a tangible way (so and so receives a job within 4 weeks), or you may just want to set a specific intention to contribute to the greater good—which is difficult to measure! Here are some steps to take.
1. Whatever group you are a part of, set a specific intention (measurable or not, doesn’t matter) together for the highest and best for all.
2. Work out a meditation via visualization, mantra, song, or something else that will unify your collective intent with coherent vibration.
3. Come up with a pre-determined plan for how you will all get into the “zone”—a meditative or contemplative state of mind, as well as how you will connect with one another in this state (you might visualize this or just say the others’ names out loud or some such thing).
4. Set a specific time to do this meditation together in person, or at a distance. Distance doesn’t matter but a designated time does help a lot. Decide on how long this meditation will last each time (five/10/30 minutes?) and how often you will repeat this meditation (once a day/week/month?).
5. Follow your group plan for meditating together at a specified time in order to manifest something for the greater good and check back in with each other after each time to compare notes. Continue until you see the result or until you get more guidance as to a better, more healing intention to use and start again.
I’d love to practice this myself with you my readers. If you’d like to do this, let me know and I’ll put you on a list to receive instructions for a group healing/group intention to help heal our world!
Rah! Rah! Sis-boom-bah! Go M-A-N-I-F-E-S-T! Rah!!
Monica McDowell is a dynamic speaker, author, and practitioner in alternative wellness and spirituality. She is the author of Confessions of a Mystic Soccer Mom, You are Light (internationally published by 6th Books in over 14 countries) and My Karma Ran Over My Dogma, and has the distinction of being the first ordained minister in America granted civil rights by a federal ruling. She lives in Seattle, Washington, USA, and can be reached at email@example.com.